HINGE HINGE

AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing. It's kind a funny, as i am about to finish a game of a very similar style/taste. So when i carve the last remaining notches and bugs, your animation is very inspiring. And actually gave me couple of ideas.
Your style reminds me of David Firth, but with quicker action. So yeah, being compared to David Firth is probably the biggest complement =) Kudos!
Everything was top-notch over here, the audio, the graphics, voice acting. I had nothing to complain about.

John's Calamity John's Calamity

Short and nice. Interesting lore and storytelling. Left me wanting more :(

FatDogGames responds:

Well you were part of the team Drone, so of course its great <3

Launch Launch

The only good thing about this game is the music. And I can play the music without the need to play the game so.... yeaaaah. Sorry. A game, as the name claims - is an interactive thing. It has some sort of gameplay. And there is nothing like that over here. Good music and fancy retro graphics. Take that away and you end up wth a very short slideshow presentation made in Power Point.

Abandoned Abandoned

A very cool game but kind a short. I wish for it to be longer and more diverse if you know what i mean. At first it gives this sticky feeling of tension and danger like Submachine games.
The riddles are okey but i bust thru them without problems, when i would like to fight a little longer hehe. All in one - make more :D And quick! I am interested how the story expands.

krutovig responds:

Hi.
How long it takes for you?

Unfortunally it often is very hard for indi developers to make big games, because we have no resourses for it.

Titanic circa 1985 Titanic circa 1985

Why the F the score is so low? This model is amazing. I would never had enough stamina to build something like this. And I would kill to have this model in my house.

Lustful Imp Lustful Imp

I can fap to that. 5/5

Tomago Catsuit Tomago Catsuit

Is she related to Kim Kardashian lol?